There are some really good sites out there and if you have a simple return filing taxes online is not a bad option. I am writing this article for those that have “simple returns” which means you are not trying hard enough to build generational wealth. But I understand everything takes time so start working on a plan to build generational wealth soon.
In the meantime, check out these sites before picking an ultimate online tax preparation website.
- Fairmark.com – Recommended by Forbes.com, Fairmark.com tax site dedicated to helping investors file their taxes correctly, offering a Tax Help Center and guidance when dealing with Roth IRAs, capital gains, and financing for college.
- IRS.com – Although not affiliated with IRS.gov, this site suggests online tax programs you can use for filing your return; info about extensions, deductions, and refunds; and Hot Topics, such as Tax Scams.
- MSN Money – MSN Money’s Tax Estimator helps you prepare to file this year’s taxes with information about tax law changes. A tax terms glossary helps you decide what forms you need to file, and tax attorney Jeff Schnepper answers questions you post in the Tax Corner message board.
- TaxSites.com – A directory of tax and accounting websites, TaxSites.com provides links for state tax agencies, legal information, organizations, and government sites for each state.
- United States Tax Court – The U.S. Tax Court lets you dispute tax-related offenses. This site describes the process the court uses, presents FAQs about what’s involved when a case goes to tax court, and gives contact information for court offices and judges.
It’s always best to be informed, if you check out each of these recommended sites you will gain some valuable insight. Please don’t forget that my mission is to bring you to a path of creating generational wealth and it all starts will great tax knowledge.
If you are interested in finding out more hacks, tips and strategies for creating generational wealth subscribe to my blog by entering your name and email address below.
Are you ready to learn how commercial real estate can help you retire from your job?
Read 99 ways to create generational wealth and pick the best method you can to start creating generational wealth today.
Get the exact wealth hacks and strategies I used to acquire more than 300 residential units in less than 2 years.
The article was created by A. Donahue Baker, a CPA, an entrepreneur and Real Estate Developer.